While in town for vacation, head over to the Grand County Historical Association. Founded in 1974, the museum’s purpose is to preserve the rich history of the Grand County area.
Check out their 3 main museums:
1. Pioneer Village
- Located in Hot Sulphur Springs.
- Featuring historical skiing displays, railroad exhibits, and an exhibit dedicated to the women who pioneered settling into the Grand County area.
2. Cozens Ranch and Stage Stop
- The Cozens Ranch House is one of the oldest homesteads in the Fraser Valley, and displays original home furniture, wallpaper, antique family items and more.
3. Heritage Park
- Take a special guided tour of the Fitch Homestead log cabin dating back to approximately 1885.
On your next Winter Park vacation, be sure to explore the history of Winter Park and the Fraser Valley.