Plan Your Group Ski Trip
If you are involved in planning a Colorado group ski trip, then Winter Park is the perfect destination. Whatever the type of group you have – ski clubs, ski racing camps, youth groups, church retreats, school trips, spring break trips, or just a group of families wanting an ideal family resort – Winter Park has been Colorado’s Favorite for over 76 years!
Every year, we welcome in excess of 100 groups of all types from all over the world to our properties. We can provide group lodging for anything from 20 to 100 people – and all in one location! Our dedicated group sales team has between them more than 25 years of experience in coordinating all aspects of a group trip. Our comprehensive services include:
- Customized quote according to group numbers, units required, etc.
- Book group master reservation and assign units
- Schedule and administer deposits and final payments
- Provide detailed rooming list for each room
- Coordinate lift tickets order, pick up and have here for arrival
- Book and liaise with Ski Rental Shop for ski & snowboard rentals
- Book and coordinate transfers from Amtrak or DIA
- Group meeting space booking and set up
- Check-in and welcome orientation including distribution of key packets
So, if your group numbers more than 20 people and you want your group ski trip to Colorado to be a memorable experience for everyone, call or e-mail us for information, advice or a competitive quote on our Rocky Mountain rental properties. Groups are our specialty!
Group Leader Testimonials:
Thanks so much for understanding the needs of the athletes and the teams, it helps them achieve.
Lester Keller – Western Region U.S. Ski Team
I have recently returned from my 6th visit to Winter Park as a director of the Port Aransas High School Band. We have used Staywinterpark each time with excellent results. In 35 years as a high school band director I have dealt with a lot of vacation planners and Staywinterpark’s group sales division is one of the most efficient departments I have worked with. Every question or request I had was dealt with in a timely manner. When we arrived in Winter Park everything was organized and ready to go, due to the weather we were running late but Staywinterpark. stayed open later and the staff was very patient and understanding.
Jim Cole – Port Aransas High School Band
Please fill out our Group Information Request form for more information!